Friday, August 22, 2008

Would you like the good news or the bad news?

Okay, here's the good news. I finished another item for the Ravelympics!!! Using this ultra luxurious yarn...Good old Peaches and Cream.



I made 16 of these. I think you could knit these in any design, rather then crochet. They are about 4 inches in diameter.






Then, I made this cool "haekelbeutal". Just found the idea on ravelry. A very creative person named Inga has the pattern in both German and English. Check it out. Very cool. There is one satisfied customer in my house tonight. My daughter has been pining for one of these.

So...what's the bad news? This ugly foot. I managed to step on a sewing needle and it broke in my foot! Thankfully I am on the road to recovery. I think I finished it because I couldn't get around. I have one more cool project to share before the Ravelympics ends. Take care!










No comments: